Ello Mate!

I just got back from Gold Coast/Brisbane last night and I had a really awesome time. Spent 5 days in Gold Coast'...


I just got back from Gold Coast/Brisbane last night and I had a really awesome time. Spent 5 days in Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise and another 3 in Brisbane which I felt wasn't enough. The best part about the trip were the scrumptious meals, Movie World, SHOPPING, Shooters Superclub and not forgetting the friendly as hell aussies and their bloody cute accents. It's currently winter there but the temperature is just right, not too cold though there were nights where the temperature dropped below 10 and froze my imaginary ba**s off.

And, stay tuned for my holiday video project, I just need to wait for Jeeva to come back from his extended trip to Sydney to get all the videos we shot.

0 comments