Six Flags - Great Adventure

We took an hour bus ride from New York to head up to New Jersey for Six Flags.



We took an hour bus ride from New York to head up to New Jersey for Six Flags.
The bus ride was filled with amazing view of the Manhattan skyline from NJ's pov. NJ is laid back and way much mellower than New York. Tiny houses on the roadsides and trailer park houses in the woods by the highway. The traffic's less congested and the roads are way much bigger than New York.

I would recommend anyone heading out to New York to pay Six Flags in NJ a visit its cheap and hassle free and it is definitely worth every penny. I loved everything in the themepark, never gone on so many crazy, adrenaline pumping rollercoaster rides all in a day and coming from me, it's very rare to hear me say that I was getting so tired of it. There are about 9 diffferent rollercoasters including Kingda Ka it's just way too much. I mean, it is Six Flags, that's what you'll get.

All the rides were so intense that I've had about 5 episodes of vertigos and I was almost certain I wanted to bail on Kingda Ka. After much persuasions, we all gave it a go. Never felt so alive in my life, I could still remember the feeling like every veins in my body were waiting to burst out. The ultra Gs and speed the ride had pushing you up vertically into the 33 story high track within a second. I thought my skin was gonna leave me. It was really dramatic.

0 comments