Haze and Dazed

When the air outside gets too hazed up and smokey, all that I am left to do is keep myself indoors and by myself I meant me and my ca...


When the air outside gets too hazed up and smokey, all that I am left to do is keep myself indoors and by myself I meant me and my cat. Thanks to Sumatra for ruining my nightly jogging regime and it has now been 2 nights straight without my therapeutic jog. I feel sorry for Tebby because I get bored way too easily and when I googled for therapeutic things to do indoor, they gave me quite a number of ideas that were utterly unfathomable. So I narrowed it down to either doing Yotube Zumba or playing with your pets. So I bet you know which path I chose. I hate the haze and I bet Tebby seconds it.

I hope the haze will clear out by Friday because I do not want the KL trip to be cancelled. Amin.

0 comments