Still, no regrets

For the past few weeks, I have been swamped with assignments with no ends, essays after essays, journal summaries after journal summaries, p...

For the past few weeks, I have been swamped with assignments with no ends, essays after essays, journal summaries after journal summaries, presentations after presentations, I think you get the picture. I need to ignite my passion, my inspiration and I need constant reminder as to why I love doing what I am doing. I love this course but currently, the amount of workload that I am under in school is just beyond crazy. I have been having sleepless nights, crashed and burnt beyond repairs and my insomnia has been kicking in an all time high. Only by 4am can I put myself to sleep with barely 2 hours of rest time, my alarm starts wailing by six and then I need to get up and get ready to commute all the way to the other end of Singapore. I need to be inspired again and keep reminding myself the reasons why I chose this.

0 comments