Paris in the Details

 Even if I was passing through the streets of Paris with a blindfold on, I will still fall in love with this city of lights, ...


 Even if I was passing through the streets of Paris with a blindfold on, I will still fall in love with this city of lights, pickpockets, love and scams. It awakens all my five senses and I have never felt so alive and so deprived at the same time of the visual delights presented infront of my eyes that I have been missing out on living in Singapore. From the questionale choice of color palate for their doors to the stench of dried dog (or maybe even human) pee, to squeezing your way through throngs of equally overly enthusiastic tourists, to being the constant target of infamous strings of scam (literally) and being offered goods sold at "China price" and to being fail-pickpocketed-because-I-can-really-scream, despite it all, I can dare say that Paris takes the cake for this trip.

0 comments