Countdown

I have been contemplating with the idea of closing down this blog for good and start afresh, just start over as I move on to the next phase...

I have been contemplating with the idea of closing down this blog for good and start afresh, just start over as I move on to the next phase of my life.
I still love photography, like I said I am still a noob but I do have avenues for me to work on this nonexistent skill that I have. Why am I blabbering about this, let me get to that.

Let me cut the story short. I have never been so sure in life and with all the help I needed from the Almighty to make the biggest decision of my life, this longest leap I am about to make, was the rightest of things I have ever felt. Alhamdulillah, everything is all set. I am getting married. Married.
I have never thought the idea would ever cross my mind at this age and when opportunity presented itself, I grabbed it. That was the only righteous thing to do. That huge next step. I do still consider myself young, not teen young, but still young in an adult context to a certain extent. I remembered those long conversations I had with close friends that the idea of marriage is scary and I will only feel like I can get married when I am old enough, probably 30. The fact that I have to be independent and not rely on my parents, especially my mom scares me the most.
Most importantly, having to be able to live with the person you love and grow old with them for the rest of your life, InsyaAllah, made the butterflies in my stomach flutter violently, in a good way of course.
Of course I am on cloud nine, of course I am excited and thrilled and happy, Alhamdulillah.

0 comments