Thirst for Adventure

A few of my favourites in both theme parks were, The Hollywood Tower, Cars, California Screaming, Mickey's Ferris Wh...



A few of my favourites in both theme parks were, The Hollywood Tower, Cars, California Screaming, Mickey's Ferris Wheel and lastly The Aladdin Musical. Seeing my favourite cartoon movie came to live was like a dream come true though Aladdin did not appear as how I imagined him to be in real life but seriously, it literally was the best 45 minutes of my life I was almost in tears during the finale. Anyways, I was kind of disappointed with the Indiana Jones ride, was so looking forward to it since the ride was closed back when I went to Disney Sea in Tokyo, having queued for a solid 90 minutes, it was not what I was hoping it would be. That's for putting such high expectations on the ride, I left beyond disappointed. Do not take this as a forlorn view of California Disneyland because I did enjoy myself if you read further down.

All in all, I may have set the bar up too high for my expectations of Disneyland and am afraid that my thrist for a real Disneyland adventure has not been quenched yet. Although I am a self-declared  adrenaline junkie (minus the desire for bungee jump), I do have a soft spot for fairytales and kiddy rides and I feel like I have not had the full Disneyland experience. Do not get me wrong, I did enjoy my time going on the rides in Disneyland California and Disney's California Adventure however I still feel that there's something missing, like the full experience of the 7 worlds in one place. Yes, I'm talking about the mother of all Disneylands, Disneyland in Orlando, Florida. Oh, that would have quenched every thristy desires I have for a full on Disneyland Adventure.

1 comments